Sunday, August 13, 2006

Which songs do these phrases come from?

1. Time to rise, time to have no fear.
2. Just relax, that's what Jesus would do.
3. I spread my wings and learn how to fly.
4. What's your story; where you come from and where you goin this time?
5. You got soul you got class, you got style you bad-ass.
6. Why shouldn't we be with the one we love?
7. Everytime I walk out the door, I see him die a little more.

Answers in sequence to lyric extracts:

1. Within My Hands, Boris (no. 35)
2. Sin Sin Sin, Robbie Williams (no. 30)
3. Breakway, Kelly Clarkson (no. 24)
4. Tell Me Baby, Red Hot Chilli Peppers (no. 22)
5. Ain't No Other Man, Christina Aguilera (no. 15)
6. Stars are Blind, Paris Hilton (no. 11)
7. Unfaithful, Rihana (no. 5)

Songs ranked by TMF Top 40 Show, Netherlands. The number one song was Mas-Que Nada, B.E.P. with this universal catch all phrase.. La La La La La.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home