Friday, June 23, 2006

Thirteen Turkish virgins converted in a single afternoon.

By me.

It took an hour of preparation and four hours in focused execution. Despite the initial hesitation of these courageous ladies and gents re their first time on something so raw, they all joined in (two men had broken the ice).

Blown rapturously away in the end and door opened to a new sensation in their life, it made my sweat worth while. Now it is up to them to enjoy the pleasures of more s, or abstain completely.

However, in the future I would delegate an intelligent robot to do the hard yards. Primarily due to the objection of my conservative other half and sheer energy needed for such an expedition. All I would be doing is witnessing the conversion of other virgins.

I discovered by chance that such clever robots are available. The link to its website included uncut videos of these machines, appearances cavemenlike, performing all sorts of difficult tasks.. .

S Robot. What say you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home